TourOperatorLand (formerly theTourOperator.com) – Print Edition
Released at IPW
2016: 15th Anniversary Edition
TourOperatorLand Magazine is published each year and distributed to all 6000+ IPW attendees during the first day of the show, as well as mailed to over 900 receptive tour operators and at all four NAJ events. Total print distribution: 8000.
2016 FEATURE ARTICLES IN TOUROPERATORLAND, the Print edition
- 15th Anniversary Issue: How a website went from VisitNAJ.com to thetouroperator.com to TourOperatorLand in 15 short years.
- NATIONAL PARKS 100th Anniversary. Where the Stay When the Top 10 Most Popular National Parks sell out.
- Destinations: "Shadow cities with affordable hotel rates when compression forces the rates in major cities to skyrocket out of reach.
- Receptive Operators at-a-glance Directory: This is the only receptive operator directory in the world that includes languages spoken in each RTO's office. This is the primary reason that operators retain the magazine for future reference.
- Coolest New Products of the Year. Industry Trends…gleaned from the pages of The INBOUND Report.
- Top Trends for 2016-17.
- Research: Results from our first annual industry research survey of international operators and receptive tour operators.
- The Crystal Ball. Updated forecast of overseas arrivals for the next five years.
COMPREHENSIVE CIRCULATION & DISTRIBUTION: 8,000 print copies
- 6000 Inserted in all IPW delegate bags on Monday, June 5, 2015 Washington, DC
- 600 direct mailed to US-based Receptive Tour Operators
- 1000 distributed to NTA, ABA and USTOA Tour Operators
- 500 distributed at NAJ produced events (RTO Summits-East, West, and Orlando and Active America China)
BONUS DISTRIBUTION: DIGITAL EDITION (click here to see last year's edition):
- 6000 emailed to our database of international tour operators, receptive tour operators and travel agents who are registered users of TourOperatorLand.com
- Electronically available through our website, www.TourOperatorLand.com for a full year
TOUROPERATORLAND IPW BRAND PARTNERSHIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Brand Partnerships include the following:
- Full page 4-color ad in the TourOperatorLand.com Magazine (see circulation & distribution above)
- Your logo and IPW booth # on three full page ads in IPW Daily
- 120x90 pixel banner tile on the TourOperatorLand website for 12 months with direct link to your website
- Tour operator database for your Top 5 Source Markets (From our database of 2800 operators who have attended IPW, ITB, Active America China
SPACE DEADLINE: TBA
MATERIALS DEADLINE: TBA
PARTNERSHIP COST: $7,495
North American Journeys
2658 Bridgeway #202
Sausalito, CA 94965
Phone: 415 339 0578
The content on this website is provided by local DMOs and attractions. TourOperatorLand is not responsible for the accuracy of the content.