TourOperatorLand (formerly theTourOperator.com) – Print Edition
Released at IPW
TourOperatorLand Magazine is published each year and distributed to all 6000+ IPW attendees during the first day of the show, as well as mailed to over 900 receptive tour operators and at all four Connect Travel events. Total print distribution: 8000.
COMPREHENSIVE CIRCULATION & DISTRIBUTION: 8,000 print copies
- 6000 Inserted in all IPW delegate bags on Monday, June 3, 2019 Anaheim, CA
- 900 direct mailed to US-based Receptive Tour Operators
- 1100 distributed at Connect Travel produced events (RTO Summits-East, West, and Orlando and Active America China)
BONUS DISTRIBUTION: DIGITAL EDITION (click here to see current edition):
- 6000 emailed to our database of international tour operators, receptive tour operators and travel agents who are registered users of TourOperatorLand.com
- Electronically available through our website, www.TourOperatorLand.com for a full year
TOUROPERATORLAND IPW BRAND PARTNERSHIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Brand Partnerships include the following:
- Full page 4-color ad in the TourOperatorLand.com Magazine (see circulation & distribution above)
- Your logo and IPW booth # on three full page ads in IPW Daily
- 120x90 pixel banner tile on the TourOperatorLand website for 12 months with direct link to your website
SPACE DEADLINE: March 29, 2019
MATERIALS DEADLINE: April 26, 2019
PARTNERSHIP COST: $7,495
15 Technology Pkwy. S.
Norcross, GA 30092
The content on this website is provided by local DMOs and attractions. TourOperatorLand is not responsible for the accuracy of the content.